Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. After snorkling in sea ( I forgot remove the watch) the watch stops working. I opened it and see that small amount of water made short circuit close to connector of charger an pulse tape. I clean it with alcohol and watch start work again but battery drain fast. i opened it again and start to clean this place with alcohol and toothbrush but unfortunately did it to hard and 2 small elements removed form motheboard and lost. I think one is capacitor and second is resistor. Does anybody know value of these elements on attached picture? Paweł Kowalski
  • Create New...