Skocz do zawartości
  • Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

Amazfit 2 rom

stanawagon

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Hi, I unlocked the bootloader on yes and installed the Polish Rom in version 2.0.8.0 In the clock I had update in version 2.0.10.0 And after the installation I can not run.Is it possible to return to the Chinese version? Or I have to wait for Rom version 2.0.10.0 ? And try uploading again?

IMG_20180315_120111.jpg

IMG_20180315_120043.jpg

• Developer

Does the watch start?  Isn't it and has a Bootlop?

Looking at the pictures, it looks like you would have a problem with connecting the watch to a computer. The installer does not recognize the watch or software version. You may need to try it on another computer.

6 minut temu, Kaudii napisał:

So the watch is constantly hanging on the Amazfit logo?

At the moment one of the users has sent me a watch with a similar problem, I do not know yet where the problem is, how I get this watch and I will check it I will write something more.

it's the same problem like mine...I hope Kaudii you will sorted problem soon :-) good luck!

Edytowane przez zaborek

• Developer

@zaborek  nie pisz że nie działa na stratosie , bo działa przed chwilą to sprawdzałem na swoim zegarku, trzeba użyć górnego przycisku czyli włącznika

Do not write that it does not work on Stratos , because it works just a moment ago I checked it on my watch, you have to use the upper button.